C++/question for interest sake

Question
Dear Henry,

I'm new to programming, and have just done a small program that reserves seats for a cinema.
I've noticed that as soon as one exits the program, and enters it again, nothing has been stored (quite naturally). But say one wants the reserved seats to be stored, so that when one opens the program again, it has retained the information that was last inputted.
Can one do this? Is it possible to ask the user whether they want to 'clear' everything, and then only will everything go back to its original state?

Thanks,
Mignon

Answer
Hello,

Yes it is possible. you have to store the user's info in some kind of array or list and when you open the programme again, it goes to read the contents of the list or array. After that you can ask the user if they want to clear everything or not.

C++

henry