C++/Acquiring Images from web cam ...

Hello sir,

I have a digital camera, (A webcam). I want to know How I can acquire images(or video) from it. Have no problem with the language(Basic, Pascal, C/C++) and the environment(VB, VC, Delphi, BCBuilder).

Is there any api function for it? or is there any SDK(like for example DirectX SDK)?

thank you very very much.

Hi there .
Thankyou for your question. Well what you have
asked me and what i understood is that, you want
to know how you can process the images from a

Well, if thats the case, then do save them on
disk, then C/C++ and other languages, provide
basic functions to manipulate them

Simply save on disk then load it up. Please if
it is not the query, re-state your problem because
that is what i understood.

Hope this helps,

I can answer any question about functions,pointers,structures,object oriented programming basics of classes and data structures.My strong field is structured programming.

I have got 2 years experiece under C . I am able to answer about the structured concepts pointers to a little extent,OOP concepts. I have also experience in data Strucutres like Linked List, Stacks , Queues, Heaps, B Trees, Red Black Trees. I will try to satisfy with my knowledge. I am the Student of an expert here Martin, what i have learnt today, i just owe my every knowledge to him. He is the greatest.