C++/Arrays Help !

Question
Can u please design me a code for this... i m stuck in this programming ...

to create a function main() that controls the application and makes sure that all the functions below are exercised.

a function that cleans the screen, sets the cursor near the center of the screen, prompts the user for the name of a file, cleans the screen again and sends the file name back to main()

a function that loads the arrays with the data from the input file.

a function that finds highest gpa.

a function that calls the prev function and then prints the names of all the students having the highest gpa.

a function that calculates the average gpa.

a function that calls the previous function and then prints the names of all students whose gpa is less than the average.

plz help me here.. this damn problem stuck me.

Answer
Nash , Thank you for your question.

Is this homework?

It is against my policy to do homework questions. I can help you with work that you have already done, but I cannot give you full answers.

Please attempt to do part of the work, and then ask a specific question when you get stuck.

Learning can be difficult, but doing your own work will repay your effort with good grades in school and success in your career.

David Spector

C++

David Spector