What you mean by virtual class & abstract class?

Hello Ameen, thank you for the question.

A pure virtual class and an abstract class are the exact same thing. No instance of this class can be made. You have to derive a class from the absctract class, then override all of pure virtual methods on it. This is helpful when you want to make a base class like for a WorldObject. Then you would derive your Player class, Tree class, and Boulder class from it, and give each of these subclasses their own unique functionality.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesistate to ask.

I hope this information is helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by ExpertRating.com. I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.