C++/C Builder NMHTTP Post problem

I can't make my POST request with NMHTTP to work as it should. Even if I use the exemple in the help of C++ Builder 5, it respond me that the post was ok, but if I post some data (index=value) on a php page, the page does not get that data.
Thank you

cripox , Thank you for your question.

This does not appear to be a question about the C++ programming language. Perhaps you made a mistake in selecting the question topic area.

Please feel free to submit questions specifically about the C++ programming language to me at any time.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science