C++/C++ game developing

Question
Hello sir, how are you. I want to do game programming, you think i can make complete games with c++ ( games for like xbox and playstation ). you think i can make all the graphics that we see in the video games today with c++ or i have to learn some other programming language.  thank you for ur time.  

Answer
Yes. I think that C++ is a good choice for games development. I think some games developers may still prefer to use C or even assembler.

However I think you will find that developing for consoles may require a huge investment in funds just to get into the game. I suppose that the organisations that produce these platforms really want games developers who will produce games that in sell vast numbers. Also you will find that you may not have all that much of an operating system to work with one person I know worked on an XBox game for quite some time and he tells how they had to write their own virtual memory system (i.e. swap memory to and from disk).

I should start with PC games development if I were you the cost of entry into the game (no pun intended honest!) looks to be a lot lower to me!

Oh and remember that games require more than just code they would require all those graphics and animations and sound skills for all those noises and music...

C++

Ralph McArdell