C++/C++ runtime error

Hi there

Whenever I try do something in a program, I get a runtime error, it comes up with a grey box with programs...rams\windows\application.exe
abnoarm program terminated

hope you can help

Kind regards

Hello Mark, thank you for the question.

The error you have described is probably the most common error message in all of C++. I have no way of knowing what could have generated that. If you could post the code causing the crash or just some more information about what you are trying to do I would be more than happy to help.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.