C++/Compiler upgrading

Question
Hi Sir,

I am working with Borland c++ builder since it was version 4. and now, i am using c++ builder version 5 with window XP. Every time when c++ builder is upgrading, i will need to rewrite some coding. My company is planing to implement c++ builder 6 soon. Any possible that i can prevent this ?  or my programming method was simply is wrong?

Thank you so much for your time spend.

Answer
Benny , Thank you for your question.

I might be able to give you advice if you include some of the specific problems you have encountered when upgrading. I doubt that the Borland products are so poorly written as to be incompatible between versions.

David Spector

C++

David Spector