C++/Disabling(or controlling) write click

Hello sir,

I have written a program in which I have used Macromedia Flash Player Component. The problem is that when a flash movie is being played users can Write Click on the movie and then a pop up menu apears which reveals the type of movie; i.e. Every bodu realizes that it is a flash movie(*.swf).

What should I do that on write click this menu does not apear? How can I dissable write click? or atleast control it?

thank you very much.  

Hello Mohammad. thanks for the question.

If you need to take care of that in flash code, I have no clue how to do that, because I don't know flash. If you need to do it in C/C++ all you need to do is just provide a default definition for VK_RBUTTON:

That way your code flow goes into the braces instead of the default compiler option.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.