C++/Excel and Turbo C++ 3.0

Question
hello

can u please tell me is there any way to connect to Excel database using turbo C++ 3.0 (or) borland 5 and higher version.

please guide me where from can i get the information and the books i have to follow

thanks in advance
with regards
prasanna.

Answer
Prasanna , Thank you for your question.

Any compiler should allow you to write a program that creates an Excel COM object and use it to manipulate a spreadsheet.

For the details of the Excel COM interfaces, consult the documentation that came with your Excel product.

You can search Microsoft's Excel and Visual C++ MSDN Libraries at http://search.microsoft.com/us/dev/default.asp.

David Spector

C++

David Spector