C++/Factors

Question
Could u please help me solve the foll. question in C++:

Write a program to enter any positive integer & print whether it is a perfect number or not.
(If a number is equal to sum of all its factors it is said to be a perfect number ex.6=1+2+3)
Thanks.

Answer
pl , Thank you for your question.

Is this homework?

It is against my policy to do homework questions. I can help you with work that you have already done, but I cannot give you full answers.

Please attempt to do part of the work, and then ask a specific question when you get stuck.

Learning can be difficult, but doing your own work will repay your effort with good grades in school and success in your career.

David Spector

C++

David Spector