C++/Free C++ compiler

Are there any free malware-free C++ compilers out there for download anywhere (legally?).  I'm using Turbo C++ from Boreland in my class right now, but something I can use at home would be great.  Simple would be nice :)

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, the AllExperts website has been down for a few days. As for your question, you're already using the compiler that I would recommend for home use. A lot of people have said that they're using Borland's free C++ compiler, so that is what I'd recommend that you try to find. Unfortunately there aren't too many free C++ compilers for Windows (as oppose to Linux, which has a few). I hope this helps.

Best Of Luck,

Alan F.

Having problems with any basic or intermediate parts of C++? I can answer those questions for you using simple English. I have been taking C++ in school for a couple years, so I still remember what it was like to be a beginner (especially with C++, which is a difficult language)!

I have a C++ web page that discuses the basics of C++. The address is: