C++/Graphics Library

Question
Hello, I'm in a C++ class using visual studio.net.  Were trying to create a basic RPG gam, our problem is that we can't figure out how to import or place bmp, jpeg or anytype of image files.  Are there some simple or good graphics libraries that you could refer me too.

Answer
Hello Branko, thank you for the question.

There are 2 ways you can go about doing simple bitmap rendering. One is to use native Windows GDI functions, and the other I know of is to use DirectX. I wouldn't recommend the second option. If you need any help with Windows GDI, I am very knowledgable with that as well.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

C++

Eddie