C++/HWND of where the mouse is clicked on ...

hello sir,
 I want to write a program which is capable of giving me the handle(HWND) of where the mouse is clicked on; for example when I click on the edit box of the RUN menu in windows(Start->run) it should give me the handle of the edit box.

thank you very very much.  

Hello mohammad,

My experience in C++ has been graphics and math related stuff. I make video games. I've never heard of anyone trying to do what you want to do. But, I figured I would drop some names of some helpful windows functions that you might not know.

Using those functions correctly will let you navigate through the drives on your computer so you can search around where you need to. I'm not too sure how to get to the Run on the start menu though.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.