C++/Image processing with Visual C++

I am a student of electronics and I am doing a project in Image processing and pattern recognition as my post graduate project in the university.
So I am looking for different image prpcessing tools and algorithms developed in C++ codes
I wonder if you could help me with that
Especially web links and sites you know  

Alireza , Thank you for your question.

I do not know of any Web sites that would help you. You can learn how to search the Web for the information you need. Many universities post their detailed class notes on the Web.

If you can be more specific about the tools and algorithms you need, perhaps I can be of help.

At the graduate level you should be able to use libraries and other methods of researching what you need. If not, the educational system has failed.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science