C++/Images in C++

Question
I had been using the borland turbo C for working with images with extention '.pic'. I know how to handel the interuppts regarding the same in C. But the same interuppts do not work in Borland turbo C++. I would like to know how to open the image in the c++ and view it.

Answer
Hello Shishir, thank you for the question.

Could you please specify what you mean by interuppts? I'm not familiar with that term. Could you also please specify which functions you are trying to use to load in the image. That would be extremely helpful in solving your problem.

- Eddie

C++

Eddie