C++/Integrating Philips API in VC++6

Dear Sir,
i'm new to VC++ but not to C++.
I'm Wana to Developed Speech Enabled Application (Dictation with Correction & Adaption)In VC++ using PhilipsSpeech SDKs API of C/C++.
Philips API includes lib/.h/.dll files.
plz let me know how to integrate/Reference these API in VC++ IDE.
Also i did my self copy all lib files with PhilipsSpeechSDK in lib folder of VC, similarly .h files in inc folder,and .dll files in Bin folder of VC. As a result speech program get Compiled & Linked Successfully but at runtime it causes error "Error: 10001 Error Code:25017 " , when i try to execute sample Source code from VC IDE, while same precompiled EXE for sample file provided with Philips Speech SDK Works F9.
Thanks in Advance for taking ur time
Looking for farward responce

kash , Thank you for your question.

1. To integrate an API:

* Add '#include "xx.h"' to your main .cpp file.

* Add 'xx.lib' to your link file list in Project Settings

2. Do not copy files into your VC folder. Copy them into some other folder.

3. I do not know what 'Error: 10001 Error Code:25017' is. Are you sure you have given me the complete error message? I suggest you make sure you are compiling your program in Release mode.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science