C++/Knowledge Of Computer Language

Question
Hello,
I was just wondering if you would know of any extremely helpfull sites for learning of C++ or and other languages.
Thank you so much,
Kris Lyons

Answer
Kris Lyons, Thank you for your question.

I regret that I am unable to guide beginners in learning C++, both because of the volume of questions received and because I do not know of learning resources available on the Web or elsewhere. My expertise was developed over thirty-five years of programming and attending advanced classes; I never became familiar with beginners' resources. I feel very bad about this, as I love to answer programming questions. If you ever have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

David Spector

C++

David Spector