C++/Preventing user from showing Task Manager

hello sir,
I want to write a program which when runs, prevents the user from launching the windows Task Manager using ALT+CTRL+DEL.
I know it is possible in windows to prevent some users from launching it; But I do not know.
In this case when the user tries to launch it, a message appears: "The administrator has disabled ...???"
please let me know how I can do this.

thank you very very much.

Hello Mohammad, thank you for the question.

This is an interesting question, I've never actually had to solve this problem before. What I would suggest is overriding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete method in application code to show this message box and see what happens. You can try something like this:

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) && GetAsyncKeyState(VK_MENU) && GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE)
MessageBox(NULL, "This feature has been disabled", "Error", MB_OK);

Try that and see what happens, though I don't really know if will work 100 percent. If it doesn't, you can ask me another question and we can try something else.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.