C++/Preventing user from showing Task Manager

Question
  hello sir,
I want to write a program which when runs, prevents the user from launching the windows Task Manager using ALT+CTRL+DEL.
I know it is possible in windows to prevent some users from launching it; But I do not know.
In this case when the user tries to launch it, a message appears: "The administrator has disabled ...???"
please let me know how I can do this.

thank you very very much.

Answer
Hello Mohammad, thank you for the question.

This is an interesting question, I've never actually had to solve this problem before. What I would suggest is overriding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete method in application code to show this message box and see what happens. You can try something like this:

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) && GetAsyncKeyState(VK_MENU) && GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE)
{
MessageBox(NULL, "This feature has been disabled", "Error", MB_OK);
}

Try that and see what happens, though I don't really know if will work 100 percent. If it doesn't, you can ask me another question and we can try something else.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

C++

Eddie