C++/Problem to use international characters in TRichEdit

I am using Borland C 5.02 and when I use TRichEdit control in my application I have following problem:
When I type in from keyboard text in Russian for example I see some garbage characters in TRichEdit but when I save content of TRichEdit
to file - it is correct russian words.

Also I can copy and paste russian word into TRichEdit without any problem. Only input from keyboard gives me that problem.

How can I fix it?  

Serg Zarechanskiy , Thank you for your question.

I regret that I do not have the knowledge to answer this question.

Possibly the TRichEdit can contain only 8-bit characters and hence cannot contain Unicode characters. I suggest you contact Borland for help.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science