C++/Program Parking

Question
Dear Sir,
I would like to make a program parking for my school project. First hour is $2.00 and every hour next is $1. Can you help me to write the code. Thank you so much.

Answer
Hello Azahar, thank you for the question.

I would be glad to help you with your project, though none of us here type your code for you. I can however, give you some example code to point you in the right direction.

If you could please write me back and be a little bit more specific, I would love to help. I can't really understand what you want to do with this program. Are you trying to take input for a number and then calculate the total amount of money owed?

- Eddie

C++

Eddie