C++/Puesdo code

Hi, I am trying to write some Puesdo code to show the design for a program that scans for the lowest variable in an interger array and displays it. Please could you help me!

I have been told a similar program will be on my exam next week and I could really do with a example as I am terrible at Puesdo code.

Hello Thamim Karim, thank you for the question.

When thinking about psuedo code, just think about it like you would regular code, it's really not so hard. Your psuedo code for your program would be something like this:

in main

obtain your array of random numbers through user input or through calling rand()

declare a variable to store the current lowest number

for i < array size; i++

if lowest number variable < array[i]
lowestnumber variable = array[i]

print out lowest number variable.

There is your psuedo code. Though, other psuedo code can look and read completely different yet still be 100 percent correct.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesistate to ask.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.