Sir I want to ask some detail about the topic.

The topic is,
         "What in your opinion, is the future of Native Assembly Language in presence of JAVA ByteCode and .Net Intermediate Language? Justify Your Opinion."

Sir Please explain this in more detial. I am very thankful to you.

Your Student,
         Imran Ahmad Mughal  

Imran Ahmad Mughal, Thank you for your question.

Is this homework?

Learning can be difficult, but doing your own work will repay your effort with good grades in school and success in your career.

Attempts have been made in the past to create hardware to implement the (usuallly) interpreted bytecodes of various programming languages and intermediate languages. They don't usually meet with much success, in my opinion, since the semantics are still far from those of transistors and other actual chip components.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science