Sir I have question about the Data Structure. Sir Read the Paragraph. Dear Respected Sir, you have to find which data structure is appropriate for a particular aspect and why. Do you think there is a better alternative to improve the stock procedure of the sweet shop? Sir Explain your answer in 20 or 22 lines.

The Pargraph is as,

SWEET SHOP

There is a big sweet shop with separate doors for “Entry” & “Exit.” It has various kinds of sweets displayed in neat trays which are placed in showcases. The showcases are arranged with plenty of space in between for customers to walk and choose their favorite sweets easily. One salesman stands behind each showcase to serve the customers.

Once the customer makes a choice, the salesman packs the sweets in the box and sends it to the main counter. The customer stands in a queue for payment. When he makes payment, he is given a receipt with “Paid” printed on it along with his box of sweets.  

The arrangement of sweets in the showcases is such that when a fresh stock arrives, it is placed before the old stock so that the fresh sweets may be sold prior to old ones.

If a customer does not want to wait for his turn and needs quick service, he can get his sweets from the counter by paying 10% extra amount. The condition of 10% extra charges not only ensure speedy service for customers in a rush but also discourage any abuse of this facility.

Dear Respected Sir, Explain your answer with some potential in 20 or 22 lines.

Your Student,
         Imran Ahmad Mughal  

Imran Ahmad Mughal , Thank you for your question.

Is this homework?

It is against my policy to do homework questions. I can help you with work that you have already done, but I cannot give you full answers.

Please attempt to do part of the work, and then ask a specific question when you get stuck.

Learning can be difficult, but doing your own work will repay your effort with good grades in school and success in your career.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science