C++/RTL CTreeCtlr

hi, am trying to flip the CTreeCtrl to be from right to left. i looked in the MSDN and fround that i have to change the style to TVS_RTLREADING but i dont know how, where and which function to use.
thanks for ur time and if u have any other advices i'll be glade to know
best regards

Ahmad , Thank you for your question.

To set a Tree View Control style, either set it using the Resource Editor or from your program in your CTreeCtrl::Create function call.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with right-to-left text handling.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science