C++/Regarding GUI interface..

I would like to learn about GUI interface and/or MFC programming, but I can't find websites that provide extensive help/tutorial on those topics.

I was wondering if you know of any website(s) that provide tutorial on those topics, which are 'good' in your opinion?

Hello Tesaria, thank you for the question.

I am not a MFC programmer. But I have coded lots of UI's. A good website to check is You can download the open source version of Qt, which is a superior UI toolkit. They have excellent code documention and numerous tutorials that can help you out.

If I missed the mark here, feel free to ask me another question.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.