C++/Singly Linked List

Question
Can you send me code, or a link to code, for a simple singly linked list?  Or a good tutorial?

I need a linked list that will allow the user to input ID number, name, wage, and hours worked. Then it will order the entries in order of ID number, and it will allow editing for the nodes.

I have been looking for tutorials, but none of them are complete, or use weird header files, or Template syntax I have never head of.  I need pretty simple code.

I am using Visual C++.  

Answer
Dan Stephenson , Thank you for your question.

Is this homework?

It is against my policy to do homework questions. I can help you with work that you have already done, but I cannot give you full answers.

Please attempt to do part of the work, and then ask a specific question when you get stuck.

Learning can be difficult, but doing your own work will repay your effort with good grades in school and success in your career.

David Spector

C++

David Spector