C++/Software Development using c/c++

Question
I want to know about software development using c/c++.How can I build small level software in c/c++?Please help me.I shall be very thankful to you.

Answer
Hi there:

I hope u'll be fine. C++ is a very good language for software development specially when ur application needs to be more fast and efficient. Also it provides u more control over ur program by allowing u to use pointers that can directly access memory locations. Also due to its pure object oriented nature, ur application can be easily re-used and updated again and again. If u tell me exactly what kind of software u want to make, tell me and i'll further help u.

Thanks for contacting me
Zaigham

C++

zaigham