C++/Speech recognition in Borland c++ builder

Hi, I know the question is specific to a sdk but if you can help it would be highly appreciated.

I need to implement speech recognition in borland c++ builder using the ms speech sdk 5. I can't seem to get this working.
Any ideas?

David Kettles , Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, you have not given enough information for me to be able to answer your question. Please resubmit your question with more details or a clearer description and I will do my best to answer.

"I can't seem to get this working" doesn't give me enough to go on. Is your problem with the Borland product, the SAPI, or with your understanding of the SAPI?

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science