C++/Thread

Question
How to write multi threaded applications in c++
Also write a program that will compile in c but not in C++

Answer
Hello Meghaldevi, thank you for the question.

In order to write threaded applications in C++, I would highly advise that you look up the functions _beginthread() and _endthread in the MSDN. That will show you how to start spawning your own threads and how to use them properly.

As for compiling in C but not C++, I'm not sure what you're referring to. C++ is backwards compatible with C, so that shouldn't be an issue. If it were the other way around, that would be different. If you want to be a little more specific then I would be glad to help.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

C++

Eddie