C++/Towers of Hanoi

Question
hello,

i'm a first years student studying computer system engineering, i've taggled the tower of hanoi problem, although i hate programming, i'm very keen on solving this one, i've already wrote six different algorithms leading me to nothing, so would u please point me in the right direction, it might be good to know that i'm not that bright in recurisve functions although i'm working on it.

thanks

Answer
Recursive functions may be difficult to understand in the beginning, just be patient. What are the six different algorithms you have written? For reference on ToH, you can see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Hanoi and let me know if you are in trouble.

C++

Amit Kumar