C++/Turbo C

I have been given a project to make a game just like "kaun banega crorepati 2"i am not so much familiar with turbo C.I have to use mouse interface,graphics and time limitations in the game.Can you provide me errorless,self explanatory and correct coding .I am in trouble plz help me.I have tried again and again but I am still failed plz help me  

I dont know much about the graphics, mouse and time interfaces. But you can surely find about them by searching on Google: try "filetype:c graphics" etc. Also I would recommend you spend some quality time studying C++: you can refer to Bruce Eckel's book "Thinking in C++" which has both online and print versions. Sorry if I could not be much help.

Amit Kumar

I can answer Cplusplus language and library questions, including STL, ACE, Boost. I have a good background in Mathematics.

Programming in CPP for about 8 years. Industry experience of 4 years.

Bachelors and Masters in Computer Science from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.