To tell you the truth, I know nothing about using Visual C++. Offcourse I know a lot of things in Visual Basic 6.0. I want to learn Visual C++ 6.0. I went to www.cplusplus.com and I downloaded some programs. They have .cpp extention. I ran them in Visual C++. But just some words were shown. If I want to execute the program or convert those texts to an .exe file, what shall I do? In fact I want to see what those texts contains. Thank you.

mojtaba parsa, Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, you have not given enough information for me to be able to answer your question. Please resubmit your question with more details or a clearer description and I will do my best to answer.

I am not familiar with www.cplusplus.com and unfortunately do not have the time to study it.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science