C++/application exited

Hello Rai. I'm from Greece and i study in computing engineering. I have a homework on C++.
I use the Visual Studio 6 and, the Microsoft Visual C++ 6.
I write the code on a win 32 application console. When i execute the program, it stop after a while (not after ending).
I think that the program it's too large .... ?
What can I do ?  

Petros , Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, you have not given enough information for me to be able to answer your question. Please resubmit your question with more details or a clearer description and I will do my best to answer.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science