C++/c++

Question
i have a C++ program and i want to know if, while executing it, i can have the trace of the program line by line like F7 with turbo c 3.0.i have the program under visual c++ 6.0 and Kdevelop and i don't succeed to have the trace of the program line by line. if it isn't possible how can i have the trace .my problem is that the execution is not complete "press a key to continue". i have sometimes the error in execution 'error of segmentation" .

Answer
Hi Ahlem.
I do not thing trace is possible in visual C++. Atleat I naver came across it. VC++ is basically built for window applications. The most you can have is checkpoints,but I dont think it works.Or you can insert something like
cin>>my_var; after each line you want the execution to pause.my_var can be an int dummy variable.  If you can send over your program, maybe I could help.

Bi
Samarth

C++

Samarth Bartaria