C++/c++ compiler

can give me a site where i can download a c++ compiler or do u have can u send me ?

Hi Paul, thank you for the question.

You can paste that link in your web browser and download a copy of Visual Studio 2005 for free. It is the best Windows IDE and compiler I have used for development.

You can download Eclipse from that link for free. It is a decent compiler and IDE for C++ and Java, in case you need to use both languages.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.