C++/c++ homework

Question
Hello sr im having trouble with some c++ homework the problem is like this.
In a pizza restaurant there are 3 kinds of pizza the small one    of 8 inches the medium one of 12 inches and the big one of 16 inches.
The price of the pizza it have to be 0.50 cents per inch plus 3 dlls for an extra ingredient.
Write a program that ask you the size of the pizza (c for the small m for the medium and b for the big one) and the quantity of aditional ingredients. The program most show the price of the pizza.

ty

Answer
Put is some effort dude. You could start reading Bruce Eckel's book "Thinking in C++" which has both online and print versions.

In this case it looks like a simple program. For example of C++ code, I made for a search: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aof

Hope this helps.

C++

Amit Kumar