C++/What compiler is good

I want a compiler, I dont care if its simple but it should have the normal tools. Im new and Ive only tried borlands turbo C++ and the Windows C++ compiler but they're slow. I want something fast. So that compiling doesnt take as long as writing the script itself.

Hello charbar, thank you for the question.

C++ in general compiles slowly compared to most other languages. They way you write your code has some to do with compilation speed. But, overall, no compiler is going to be noticeably different.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.