good day!

do you know where to find a freeware or trial-version of a "C++ to Java Converter"? can you give some links?

Note: I have C2J but it only works for C, not C++.
I can't find C2J++.. all the links i've seen in the search engines are duds.

Hello Gerard, thank you for the question.

After google bashing for quit a while, I was unable to find a valid link to an app called C2J++. However, I did find one that I think might be better, according to its description. It is called ephedra and apparently works with pointers, unlike C2J++. Here is the link:

Let me know how it works out!

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.