C++/how can i copy and paste websites etc

Question
Dear Sir,
am in a fixed on how to use my c++ 6.0 and how to copy source code and paste on my c++ programme and be able to use it or reframe it . Though sir , am a novice programmer just a certificate in ms qbasic programme

Answer
Wilson,
I'm not entirely sure I understand your question - are you asking how to copy and paste source code from websites into a file, then compiling that file? Or are you asking something else (i.e. the 'reframing' of the code)? If you could provide me with more information I should be able to help you.

Alan

C++

Alan F.