C++/creating a messanger

Dear Spector
I searched Internet and find some sites which relation to GUI desgin,it's said that our program is open source and contains two MS Visual C++ MFC Extension Library, Would you tell me how can I use MFC Extension Library in my project.
the url is:
thank you

Mahdi_N_Moghadasi, Thank you for your question.

An MFC Extension Library is either a set of classes that complement MFC, or a DLL that works with MFC.

DLLs are usually distributed in files xx.h, xx.lib, and xx.dll. To use such a DLL, add a statement such as

#include "xx.h";

to your program, and add "xx.lib" to your project's library file list.

Further information is contained in the MSDN Library that is part of Visual C++.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science