C++/creating a messanger

Question
Dear Spector
I searched Internet and find some sites which relation to GUI desgin,it's said that our program is open source and contains two MS Visual C++ MFC Extension Library, Would you tell me how can I use MFC Extension Library in my project.
the url is:
http://www.binary-technologies.com/nexgenui.html
thank you

Answer
Mahdi_N_Moghadasi, Thank you for your question.

An MFC Extension Library is either a set of classes that complement MFC, or a DLL that works with MFC.

DLLs are usually distributed in files xx.h, xx.lib, and xx.dll. To use such a DLL, add a statement such as

#include "xx.h";

to your program, and add "xx.lib" to your project's library file list.

Further information is contained in the MSDN Library that is part of Visual C++.

David Spector

C++

David Spector