C++/dialogs in visualc++

Question
hi,thanks for ur help although i didn't understand it well but i overcame that problem & linked dialogues together,the problem now is that all my inputs are edit boxes in the dialogs (int & float),& i want to use them in calculations in the last dialog  & i succeeded in making links to these variables in the last dialog,but the problem is that they r not updated with values entered by user on screen,they have zero values & i tried to use Updatedata(TRUE) but didn't update the inputs,i don't know also where particularl to write the update function.
i have 4 dialogs of inputs & the fifth dialog has inputs & the calculate function,please try to answer me quickly.

Answer
Anonymous, I apologize for the late response.

Unfortunately, you have not given me enough information for me to be able to answer your question. For example, what is the 'Updatedata' function? Are you using MFC or not? How are you reading the values from your edit boxes?

Please resubmit your question with more details or a clearer description and I will do my best to answer.

David

C++

David Spector