C++/the difference between turbo c++ and borland c++

Question
hello.
sorry for taking your time.
I am a beginner in c++ programing.
my OS is win XP professional.
would you please tell me what is the difference between turbo c++ and borland c++ and which one can I run in win XP and from where through the internet.
I should say that the file system in all drives of my hard drive is NTFS.
Please help me in this regards.

Answer
sara , Thank you for your question.

I regret that I do not have the knowledge to answer this question.

I suggest that you post this question at www.experts-exchange.com, which is more advanced than allexperts.com. Or find the Web site for Borland compilers.

Please feel free to submit questions specifically about the C++ programming language to me at any time.

David Spector

C++

David Spector