C++/How to draw a graphics like circle

Question
Sir,
   I am using 5.02 version of C++.I want to draw graphicslike circle or any others graphics on screen but How to do this pls help me?
Zaheer Ahmed

Answer
Hello zaheer, thank you for the question.

This is an easy problem. This is also assuming it is a Windows application.

You can get a handle to a device context by calling GetDC(), then you can use that device context to draw. Example:

HDC hdc = GetDC(hWnd);
Ellipse(hdc, 0, 0, 50, 50);

That will draw a circle that fills in the area of a square that is 50 pixels by 50 pixels. Rectangle is the function that can draw you a rectangle. LineTo can draw lines. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

C++

Eddie