in Microsoft Visual C++ at  Projects Sections what is the meaning of ( win 32 application )?

Hello Talal, thank you for the question.

A win32 application is your basic application for a normal, everyday average Windows program. The 32 specifies the bit level. 32 is the standard bit level on today's machines, though I'm sure some of the more advanced ones are already using 64 bits.

A win32 application can be of 2 types, windows and console. A console application is based on easy input/output to the screen, where the screen is very DOS/command line looking in appearance.

A windows application would be like a normal, windowed application, where knowledge of windows programming is needed in order to be effective.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie  

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by ExpertRating.com. I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.