C++/explain

Question
Would you mind explain the "array of objects" for me?

Thanks!

Answer
Hi there:

I hope u'll be fine. I'm not sure what to explain as this is pretty much straightforward. An array of objects is just like an ordinary integer array except that instead of data it contains the references to the objects i.e. it contains the address of the corresponding object in memory.
  An array of objects is useful in case when u want to process some objects somehow in the same manner. So that instead of writing down the code for each object seperatly, u just use a for loop and write a generic code only once to process all the objects.
  If u needed to know something more specific, plz. let me know and i'll try to help.

Thanks for contacting me.
Zaigham

C++

zaigham