C++/file input output

Question
i dont really get the idea of file input/output. what does it do? and could you help me out on how to set it up. appreciate it.

Answer
jimmy , Thank you for your question.

A computer can read or write information (data) on hard disk drives, CD-ROMs, diskettes, etc. Such data is stored in named containers called "files". A file has attributes such as its name, when it was created, etc., and contains a fixed number of bytes (a byte is an 8-bit number).

Reading a file is called "file input", and writing a file is called "file output".

Free tutorials on file input and output in C++ can be found by searching the Web.

Feel free to ask any specific questions you may have.

David Spector

C++

David Spector