C++/find download complier c++ which one?

Question
Can you show me where to find a c++ complier to
download to my computer?
I have windows 2000.
         Agian thank you for your time  

Answer
Hi Tom,

There are several good development environments for Windows, but my all time favorite is certainly Microsoft's Visual C++. I'm a bit of a Linux junkie these days, but for beginning development, I'll recommend it every time. It features really cool stuff like auto-indentation, and color-coding (very handy if you're just getting started), and it's pretty easy to manage small to medium sized projects. You can download it for free here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/downloads/default.aspx

Let me know if you have trouble getting it running, or if you don't like it and would prefer a different environment. I'm always happy to help.

Good luck,
Sean

C++

Sean Wcisel