I want to know the program of some special functions in c++.please guide me to find the
commands of functions that used in c++ programming.I need the text of these functions: "atoi","itoa","ftoa","atof".

Hello Ali, thank you for the question.

I'm not sure what you mean by knowing "the program" or "guide" of those functions, but I'll assume you want to know what they do, which I'll be happy to oblige. "atoi" basically stands for   "ASCII To Integer", it accepts a string for a parameter and returns the integer value. For example, "99" passed in returns 99. "itoa" stands for Integer to ASCII. It accepts an int parameter and returns the string representation. For example, 99 returns "99". "ftoa" stands for Float To ASCII, and "atof" stands for ASCII To Float. They follow the same rules of their integer counterparts, using floating point numbers.

These functions are commonly used for scripting. Very handy when reading in values from a text file. If you need further explanation, please refer to the MSDN. It can be found at

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.