sir i want to ask a question that i am working with filing.when we write a file and save on disk then there any funcution to delete that file.
and secondly if there any function to search files which are present  already on hard drive.
sir waiting for response.

naveed shahzad , Thank you for your question.

Standard C++ comes with two run-time libraries that can perform file input/output, called the C and C++ runtime libraries.

These libraries contain functions to delete files and enumerate the files in a particular directory. Some I/O functions depend on the underlying operating system. No two software development environments have exactly the same libraries.

Information specific to your software development environment is contained in the documentation that accompanies your software development environment.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science